Digital Radon Monitor
Do you ever wonder what your radon levels are? Maybe you had a radon test done before, but what about the other rooms in your home? Your bedrooms, your kids play areas? Your home gym? Are those areas being contaminated by radon gas?
Now you can measure radon gas anytime and anywhere.
The nice thing about the Corentium® Digital Radon Monitor is that you can monitor the radon levels in your home office or school anytime and continuously. You take the monitor out of the box, insert the batteries and the Corentium® begins to detect radon gas in the air around it. After a short sample time (typically within 6-24 hours) you will see a digital radon reading. From there you can know if you are safe or if you should consider radon mitigation.
CONTINUOUS RADON MONITOR º COST EFFECTIVE º PORTABLE º ACCURATE
- No waiting for the lab to give you results.
- The cost of the unit can be compared to one radon measurement from a professional.
- You can measure several rooms/locations with one unit.
- Loan it to your friends or neighbors so they can protect themselves from radon gas.
- If you have a radon mitigation system, make sure it is doing its job to keep dangerous radon gas away.
- Long-term and Short-term radon measurements will help you know how levels change during different seasons and weather patterns.